Bustling with locals and tourists
Visit to Mihama American Village area
American Depot ABC has many unique stores
Everyday There is continuous discovery!
American Depot A.B.C is an area opposite the Ferris wheel which is the landmark of Mihama American Village Area.
Depot island and carnival park in the surroundings and you can enjoy it all day!
There are several parking lots in the free parking lot operated by Chatani-machi and area, and excellent access!
Please have a good time at American Depot A.B.C!
Those coming by taxi
- Tell the taxi driver you want to go to “American Depot in Mihama, Chatan Town” and/or “near the Ferris wheel.”
- It takes about 45 minutes from Naha Airport, and the taxi fare is about 3,500 yen to 4,000 yen.
- From Naha City (near the prefectural government), it takes about 40 minutes and costs 3,000 yen to 3,500 yen.
Those coming on bus
- From Naha City, take No. 20 (Nago West Line), No. 28 (Sobe, Yomitan Line), or No. 29 (Kina, Yomitan Line). From Naha Airport, take No. 120 (Nago West-Airport Line).
- Please take the bus up to “Kuwae.” From the bus stop, it is a 3-minute walk to American Depot.
- The bus fare is about 700 yen from Naha.
Note: The route and fare may not be current. For more information, please contact the following “Bus navi okinawa” website.
Those using the Airport
- The airport limousine bus is the bus which ties Naha Airport and a main hotel in each holiday resort.
- Please take it to the Beach Tower Okinawa.
- It’s about 3 minutes on foot from the Beach Tower Okinawa.
- The charge is about 800 yen in total.
- Please buy a limousine bus available ticket at the limousine bus guide counter of the 1st floor of airport.
Note: The route may not be current. For more information, please contact airport limousine bus company listed below: